The term ‘Oz Digital’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Oz srl a company registered in Italy with VAT number 08593290961 and with Office at Via Goito 14 – 43121 Parma (PR) The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. We reserve the right to change this website without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Oz Digital takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website and its content is copyright of Oz Digital © 2017. All rights reserved. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Italy. Each of the parties hereto hereby agrees to submit the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Milan in connection with any disputes arising hereunder.